Goodwood Members Meeting
April 6 - April 7
The origins of the Members’ Meeting go back to 1948 when the 9th Duke of Richmond opened the circuit and held the first in a series of meetings for members of the British Automobile Racing Club. There were 71 such meetings, the last one being on 2 July 1966, after which motor racing at Goodwood ceased. The Members’ Meeting was revived in 2014 in response to demand from Members of the Goodwood Road Racing Club.