Hanseatisches Logistik Kontor GmbH
"Our passion is shipping and transporting cars!!
Bremerhaven is Europe's biggest automobile transshipment port. Because we are located only a short distance from the seaport, we can act quickly and offer you highly personalized support. Our many years of experience have given us an in-depth understanding of the peculiarities of this business, so we can always offer you the best possible service.
We do not only work for well-known manufacturers and distributors, but also for individuals: fulfill your own personal, automotive dream, whether it is a new or used vehicle.
We provide the complete support, from the seller, to delivery to your front door.
We have a special place in our heart for vintage cars, these classic vehicles. Not only do these vehicles require special handling and careful treatment, but there are also a few exceptional customs issues to consider.
IIs your vehicle more than thirty years old, in original condition and from a series that is no longer in production?
– Then it can be imported duty-free. Only 7% import sales tax must be paid (as of January 2014).
However, please note that the customs authorities are the ones to decide this – in any EU member country whatever. Moreover, their value as an investment can be an aspect well worth considering, apart from the joy of driving them and an interest in their technology and design.
Explore faraway places with your camper, expedition vehicle or motorcycle. We will help you organize your trip so you will be free to take care of your personal travel preparations.
Overview of our services:
- Pre-carriage to the warehouse/port of shipment
- Preparation of relevant documents and papers
- Container shipping (individually or in a consolidated container)
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping
- Car Condition Reports
- Customs clearance
- Expert assessments
- Air conditioning service (R12 refrigerant disposal and certificate)
- Transportation insurance coverage
- Helping you find a way to refit the imported vehicle in accordance with § 21 of the Traffic Code (ready for registration)
- Post-carriage directly to you
Cars inspire emotional attachments – so do not trust just anyone with your automotive treasure!
Contact this company
Opening hours may differ due to Covid-19.
Monday 08:30 - 17:00
Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00
Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
|Checked by Superclassics on 07/07/2020|