Bentley Arnage 6.8 V8 R Lemans – 2001
What a beautiful color, what a beautiful color combination
with the interior and what a powerful car this is. Only 153 copies were made of the Le Mans version, based on a Red label Arnage.
Characteristics Le Mans version:
– Exclusive quadruple exhaust pipes.
– Air vents in the front mudguards.
– Wide wheel arches and sporty bumpers.
– Red brake calipers.
– “Le Mans Series” badges on the front mudguards.
– 5-spoke sports wheels.
– Unique instruments with a darker Racing Green background color.
– “Le Mans Series” lettering on the speedometer and rev counter.
– Dark walnut knotted finish with the Bentley wings etched in detail in the wood edges of the doors and in the dashboard.
– Winged B motifs embroidered in the headrests of the two-tone, perforated leather upholstery.
– Exclusive chrome and leather styled gear lever.
– Pierced pedals.
– Unique sill plates.
– Three unique colors: Silver Storm, Black Oriole and Le Mans Racing Green
This car has just had ‘major maintenance’ and that can mean that the Arnage has an engine overhaul at 80,000 km. Something with head gaskets that will start to play around this mileage. With this one it was tackled a little more thoroughly and the engine was overhauled including a new subframe and the automatic transmission was flushed. Bill of 15000 is available. It is a VAT car, 7500 euros VAT can therefore be reclaimed with a business purchase, also interesting addition scheme.
The maintenance history was checked via Pon in Leusden and Bentley USA. .
About 2000 miles were driven annually.
The car was serviced by Manhattan Motor Cars in New York City and after 2013 by Braman Bentley Palm Beach in Florida. Previous owner was a retired Senator.
The car has new tires and is currently being tested daily by us.
Welcome for a visit, but by appointment because the car is not always present.
|Visit our website||Back to all cars||Our cars on Superclassics|
|Motor||8 Zylinder V 6.8L|
- 46.960 km
- 8 Zylinder V 6.8L
- +31 187 487716