Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum
Tacla Taid, the Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum, is the largest of its kind in Wales. It features displays of cars, motorbikes, commercial and farm vehicles and static engines.
We also have a
• Cafe featuring local produce.
• Play area with outside seating and panoramic views of Snowdonia.
• Disabled friendly venue with positive reviews from www.disabledholidayinfo.org.uk.
• Caravan site with electric hookups, showers and more facilities at very competitive prices.
• Regular events such as car owner’s club meetings, vintage rallies and more.
Tacla Taid – The Anglesey Transport Museum 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.